I am an affiliate of Webflow.
Price: FREE – $36/mo – and up!
Owners: Vlad Magdalin (CEO), Bryant Chou (CTO), & Sergie Magdalin (CPO)
Overall Rank: 95 out of 100
Webflow, Product Overview
It makes me think of Photoshop for Websites. A graphical application that allows you a lot of flexibility in designing your websites/pages to look the way you want them to look.
The Good & the Bad
PRO #1: If you are experienced at building websites then you can build production ready websites without coding.
PRO #2: Powered by Amazon Web Services; fast, reliable hosting that scales.
PRO #3: 100s of video courses available to show you how to build your own website.
CON #1: Can be expensive at the higher business levels.
CON #2: Either need expertise building websites, have to hire a website builder, or spend hours learning how to use the website builder.
CON #3: Its only a website builder and hosting service.
Who is Webflow For?
- Freelancers and Agencies
- Marketing Teams
- Business Owners
Webflow is for those who are in the business of building websites for businesses.
Webflow Tools & Training
The tools and training available include:
- 100+ Custom Templates
- Webflow 101: The Video Couse
- Over 6 hours of Beginner Courses and over 10 hours of Advanced Courses
- Over 10 hours of Featured Courses, to include a 6-hour Freelance Web Design Boot Camp
There is a Support web page with chat available form 0800-1800 Pacific Time, Monday-Friday. They try to respond within 24-48 business hours.
In addition, there is a community of 75,000+ members that have frequent events, a web forum, several free downloadable ebooks, and you can hire a freelancer.
- Site Plans / Ecommerce Plans
- Basic – $15/mo – simple site not requiring CMS
- CMS – $20/mo – blog or content drivin site
- Business – $45/mo – higher traffic marketing site or blog
- Enterprise – contact for details
- Account Plans
- Starter – Free – able to build & stage 2 projects
- Lite – $24/mo – export code & unlock more pages for unhosted projects (10 projects)
- Pro – $42/mo – active freelancers & designers that need more projects & premium features (unlimited projects)
My Final Opinion of Webflow
I think this would be a great product for freelancers, designers, and businesses. WordPress combined with a webhosting service will not give you what you need at a professional business level.
However, if you are a self-employed person or someone who wants to start their own online blog or online affiliate marketing business and want to learn how to do it step-by-step, then this is not what this service is built to do.
Owners: Vlad Magdalin, Bryant Chou, and Sergie Magdalin
Price: $15-45+ per month
Overall Value Rank: 95 out of 100
Looking for other options?
Here is my article on How to Build a Website Easy – In Less Than 5 Minutes
and here is a comparison of my favorite webhosting provider against webflow: